[Serusers]More than one domain

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Oct 4 13:12:09 CEST 2006

Hi Kamal,

modparam("usrloc", "timer_interval", 30)        #Number of seconds
between two timer runs. The module uses timer to delete expired
contacts, synchronize with database and other tasks, that need to be run
periodically. In case of crash or restart contacts that are in memory
only and haven't been flushed yet will get lost. If you want minimize
the risk, use shorter timer interval. Default value is 60.

That description can be seen in the README file located at
ser_source_dir/modules/usrloc/.

Regards,
Ricardo.