[Users] UN-REGISTER

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Wed Oct 4 13:37:38 CEST 2006

Hi,

Actually i thought, this might be a good solution, but unfortunately it
did not work out properly. What i found out was, that:

a) The Contacts however are not sorted at startup => Upon reload not the
newest one is used but the first one loaded.
b) The desc_time_order seems only to work with maximum two contacts per
user (if the third contact gets updated, it seems like it is only pushed
to the second entry and not to the first)

Am i correct, that really the registrar module was meant? The usrloc
module also has a parameter (desc_time_order,
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.1.x/usrloc.html#AEN219) and from my
point of view it make more sense to have this functionality in usrloc
more than in the registrar. I'll test this.

Carsten