[Serusers] SER Oracle Support

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Nov 29 11:12:36 CET 2006

Hi Abdul,
A suggestion: openser and ser are pretty similar in module interfaces.
Openser has an unixodbc module that pretty much can be dropped into the
modules dir (0.9.x) and compiled. Ottendorf may need some modifications.
And yes, digest is implemented for databases without radius.  If you are
interested in maintaining the unixodbc modules for ser, that is of
interest, I think.
g-)