[Serusers] Re: Fw: [Users] TM : retransmission timers

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Nov 22 02:11:07 CET 2006

At 23:48 21/11/2006, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> I would propose to have focus on making own applications better than trying to show the other one is worse.

Hi Daniel,

I actually think that providing undisputable measurements is a good thing
to do for knowledge. Knowledge is never too dear :-) (Sir Welsingham)
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (W.S.), though....

What surprises me is that with this strong opinion of yours, your own company
actually displays comparisons with outdated software on its website:
http://www.openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44

There is another webpage which really makes me puzzled. It is called "OpenSER History"
http://openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=61.
The owner of the website, Voice Sistem SRL, which I believe you are
affiliated with, suggests in a twisted language that SER has been purposely
discontinued. I'm being told that some other personal affiliated with
the same company more or less copied-n-pasted TCP code from the allegibly
discontinued SER to OpenSER.

So can you confirm for me that Voice Sistem SRL takes NEW code from SER of it
which it says it is NOT being continued on its webpage?

This is really not a most pleasant conversation I can think of, but I am
really *very* interested in your answers.

-jiri