[Serusers] SER pre-release - Presence and NOTIFY

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Tue Nov 14 08:37:31 CET 2006

Hi,
according to RFC 3261 - requests within dialog (like this NOTIFY) are
sent with AOR set to "remote target URI" (12.2.1.1). This URI is taken
from Contact header field received in dialog initial request (12.1.1; it
is SUBSCRIBE here) or in target refresh requests/responses sent within
this dialog.

By other words it means that what you send in Contact header in
SUBSCRIBE it will be sent in first line of NOTIFY (and the NOTIFY is
routed to this place).

	Vaclav