[Serusers] Weird Signaling

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:35:26 CET 2006

Hi,

Sure. It should forward ACK to the callee, right? Otherwise, how can
the callee know whether the connection is established properly (i.e.
3-way handshake, unless your transport is TCP) :)

Plus, ACK is a request, isnt it? You configuration file probably has
this part somewhere at the beginning:

if(method!="REGISTER") {
     record_route();
};

This means that SER will attach route headers to every request except REGISTER.

   Good luck,

     Andrey.