[Serusers] Registering SIP UA from the internet

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 14:30:10 CET 2006

HI again,

Forgot to add. You clients should use domain name, not IP address. So,
first of all setup your DNS service and make it run. But if you still
need to use IP address, the only IP address you can actually use from
outside your NATed net is public IP address of your proxy server (not
SIP proxy). Might work, but im not sure though.

   Andrey.