[Serusers] SER pre-release - PRESENCE ISSUES

Michal Matyska michal at iptel.org
Fri Nov 10 20:40:13 CET 2006

You can find some ideas in the new ser.cfg (on CVS).

It seems to be little bit inconsistent to have lookup_user("from") but
not lookup_domain("from"). I'd like to see either both or neither.  :-)

To set attr called "did" and load domain attrs (if allowed by modparam)
use:
lookup_domain("$fd", "@from.uri.host")
lookup_domain("$td", "@ruri.host")

To set attr called "uid" use: