[Serusers] SER pre-release - PRESENCE ISSUES

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 10:14:17 CET 2006

XCAP parameters where removed from rls and pa and a new module, called
xcap contains the xcap root so you have to delete pa and rls xcap
parameter, load the new module xcap.so and set the xcap_root parameter
of xcap module to the directory having the doc structure.

About the lookup_domain, there can be a typo. Can you post the config
file syntax??

Hope it helps!

Samuel