[Serusers] SER pre-release - PRESENCE ISSUES

SER LIST sergrp at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 10 05:05:26 CET 2006

I installed the SER pre-release along w/ all modules. The problem is that
presence now does not run (it was working w/ the presence-release-10.99).
The errors I get are:
set_mod_param_regex: parameter <xcap_root> not found in module <rls>
ser: parse error (82,20-21): Can't set module parameter
set_mod_param_regex: parameter <auth_xcap_root> not found in module <pa>
parse error (97,20-21): Can't set module parameter
ser: parse error (186,24-25): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
parse error (255,26-27): unknown command, missing loadmodule?
ERROR: bad config file (4 errors)
I checked the pa module code and also the rls code and the parameters
auth_xcap_root and xcap_root are NOT defined !!!!

The error on line 185 and 255 refer to the "Lookup_domain" function. I
verified that the domain module has been compiled and included in the
ser.cfrg file