[serusers]: trusted table(permissions module)

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:47:32 CET 2006

Hi,

See inline

On 11/6/06, Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com <Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrey
> On SIP AS side sip stack is running on port 5060, then this packet send
> to Application running over on top of it. Is their any issue with this
> scenario?

I think there might be... I just think there should be some
consistency between your SIP and UDP/TCP packets. If UDP source port
is 4141, for example, then your Contact header (and From header too),
should have this port. If someone else has some good ideas, plz,
comment.

> In SIP packet its 5060 only. Port is changed only in UDP/TCP packets.
> But I think their shouldn't be anything wrong with this cause SIP Stack
> utilizes only sip packets (inside of UDP). And SER is replying to it.

Your ethereal traces on SER side show 100 and 407 responses are marked
as black and red color (i use ethereal 0.99.x). That means something
is wrong.

> Regards
> Kamal Mann

  Regards,