[serusers]: trusted table(permissions module)

Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com Kamal.Mann at t-systems.com
Mon Nov 6 08:25:47 CET 2006

Hi Andrey
On SIP AS side sip stack is running on port 5060, then this packet send
to Application running over on top of it. Is their any issue with this
scenario?
In SIP packet its 5060 only. Port is changed only in UDP/TCP packets.
But I think their shouldn't be anything wrong with this cause SIP Stack
utilizes only sip packets (inside of UDP). And SER is replying to it.

Regards
Kamal Mann