[Serusers] Any resolution to the presence core dump?

SER LIST sergrp at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 04:32:34 CET 2006

I was wondering whether a patch or a new release is available to the issue
of presence core dumping on a regular basis that was reported short while
back?  Thanks in advance.

>The version 0.10.99 of presence snapshot core dumps on a regular
basis after running for a certain time. Doing a gdb shows that the core
dump occurs at msg_queue_destroy:
>#0  0x001b87f2 in msg_queue_destroy (q=0xb6293e98)
>     at /usr/local/src/ser-0.10.99-dev35-pa-4.1/lib/../fastlock.h:147
>147             asm volatile(

Not only does Windows Live™ OneCare™ provide all-in-one PC care to keep your
computer protected and well-maintained, but it also makes creating backup
files a breeze. Try it today!
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionid=b2456790-90e6-4d28-9219-5d7207d94d45&mkt=en-ca