[Serusers] t_replicate for REGISTERs

SER LIST sergrp at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 04:13:33 CET 2006

I am replicating a REGISTER from the SER PROXY (0.9.6) to a presence server
(0.10.99) using t_replicate. On the presence server I am doing a
save_noreply("location").

Everything works fine but the only "issue" I have is that SER PROXY sends
the REGISTER to the presence server THREE TIMES. It seems that since SER
PROXY is not receiving a reply to the REGISTER sent using t_replicate, it is
re-transmitting the REGISTER. I just do not think that this is "clean". I
could have the presence send back a "200 OK" to circumvent this but would
like to know whether this behaviour is normal? Should t_replicate not simply
replicate the request without awaiting a response. Any insight will be
appreciated.