[serusers]: trusted table(permissions module)

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:27:14 CET 2006

Strange... My setup (including Asterisk btw) is working just fine
using trusted table. Never, had a problem. So, either like Maciej
said, you should check the remote site (i.e. recepient) settings or
check the format of your record in the trusted table again.

Btw, does message log say anything interesting?

Andrey.