[Serusers] ser: cannot call behind a Nat using rtpproxy

Americania .it americania at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 16:05:05 CEST 2006

I've installed ser 0.9.4 on Suse 10 and it's running with mysql.

I can register users (I'm using serweb) but I can only make a call from a
user inside the Lan (where ser is installed) to a user outside behind a Nat
(Fastweb network in Italy, Natted). If i call from this user behind Nat the
call does not reach the other user. Viceversa it works fine.

I installed the nathelper module and rtpproxy too.

I don't know if I configured it well . Have I got to open some additional
port in my router on the lan where ser is running (I opened port 5060 udp
and tcp only)?

I've tried to use Asterix on another pc in the same lan and I don't have
this kind of problems with the some users and some clients (3cx phone).

Any suggestions ?

thanks