[Serusers] Registering users please help

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Sat May 20 10:44:33 CEST 2006

HI Friends,
           Yesterday I had given a public ip to my linux box and trying to
test calls .so, in order to register the users i made the command
serctl ul add <username/userid> <username at domain> like this i had added two
of my friends names to the location table , but i asked one of my friend to
download xten softphone and make configure but i cannot see his registration
request and also he tried to make call in xten to another person it is
showing call not approved both of my friends are behind NAT , but i used
mediaproxy to run along with ser mediaproxy.so module and in ser.cfg it also
shows that mediaproxy is from /var/run/mediaproxysocket  . there is socket
really exists in /var/run. And my mediaproxy is running on ip:port
81.21.33.35:25060  and i dont know whats going wrong
       Can any body please help me in making test calls , using media proxy

                             Thanks in advance.
 With regards,
  Ravi.