[Serusers] Detecting Lost IAD Registration

David david at lolling.org
Wed May 17 11:42:48 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am new to using and managing SER server.  My
company has a large scale implementation of SER
and we have been having problems with end users
loosing registration on our SER server and in
some cases the IAD's will not re-register unless
you reboot the IAD.

As I am very new to this and have been thrown in
head first, I thought I would ask on this list.

For trouble shooting purposes, I was wondering if
there is a way to automatically detect when an IAD
looses registration and then have it fire off an
email?

Thanks,

David