[Serusers] No Voice Link between PBX..PLz help

fay butt fay_butt at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 15:03:02 CEST 2006

Hi,

   I am new user in SER, i am stuck on one problem. When I make a call from a Client connected with SER to Asterisk(PBX) client, it works fine. But,when i make's a call between 2 different PBX ,it rings and connects but there is no voice between these two PBX clients.. In SER.cfg,I am just forwarding the call)..If anybody have idea,how to solve it, Plz helppppppppppppppp me..

 if (!lookup("location"))
                         {
                            if (!src_ip==10.19.200.81)
                           {