[Users] more outbound proxies/openser & one register/*

Peter Hudec peter.hudec at globaltel.sk
Tue May 9 16:18:35 CEST 2006

hi all,

I haven't found so far any suitable solution for my problem.
I want to have more outbound proxies and only one register.
Outbound proxies should be also RTP proxy for clients
/for all, or only behind NAT, it doesn't matter/

My idea is, that the REGISTER server see the IP of the outbound proxy, not the UA
it self. Insipired by siporxd and milkfish project I wrote a patch for nathelper to rewrite
the contacnat addres to IP of the proxy.

If the proxy receives REGISTER, it save the contact and send new to to register with it IP.
The signalinig is working good. But I have problem with RTP streams and the SDP part of the
INVITE request.
If you try to call between two proxies, the RTP goes PROXY1<->REGISTER<->PROXY2, instead of
only between PROXY1<->PROXY2. Also if you made a call between 2 phone on the same proxy, the call
passes through REGISTER ;(

The example openser/nathelper configuration is working good, if the proxy is also register  ;)
I have atteached my own.

Can anyone just a bit help me with configuration or give me a link
to the another sip proxy project, which can satisfy my needs ?

	best regards
		Peter Hudec

--
Things are easier than they appear; all you need is the right focus
							Leonardo Balliache