[Serusers] NewBie question for DNS record

Prashant Bhalesain prashb2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 18:24:53 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to set up SER on my Poweredge server.
I have it running with serweb and with asterisk
configured. (tested with FWB).

How do i configure the DNS SRV record. I have only one
machine, so I cannot have my own Name servers.

where can I add this line.
 _sip._udp SRV 0 0 5060 gateway.mydomain.com

I have bought my domain name from yahoo. Should it be
in ISP provider's domain name service or Yahoo's

If they do not allow me to add this configuration
where else I can configure it?

Thanks in advance for your help. Any poiter would help
me.

Prashant