[Serusers] urgent please help

ravi reddy mravikreddy at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:19:23 CEST 2006

hello sir thanks for your reply
              i got one doubt, can you clarify me. Iam runninng ser version
0.9.6 on fedora core 4
Is the ser version version stable  which iam using now ? because in /var/run
i dint find a file belongs to ser.pid and one more thing is in
/etc/rc.d/init.d there is nothing related to ser that .
in the sense for example iam running asterisk ,mysql ...every thing i can
see the exucutable files in /etc/rc.d/init.d but nothing belongs to SER .
        And one more thing i had connected to the database mysql and when i
make serctl add it name password email to shows *ERROR: SER/FIFO NOT
ACCESSIBLE: 2.*
 at last i want to know is is this version stable ? if not please tell me
how to uninstall this SER and please tell me a stable version that you know
which will works fine on fedora 4
    waiting for your reply..
                                        Thanks in advance.
regards