[Users] Proxy Authenticate error

Wed May 3 11:25:48 CEST 2006

Take a look at the CSeq. The Cseq is the same, thus it is a
retransmission. That usually means, that the SIP client did not received
the 407 response. Although the responses loke fine to me. Make sure the
response is relayy received by the client. Check firewall which may be
between the client and openser.

regards
klaus