[Serusers] Rejecting FAX

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Wed Mar 29 17:52:34 CEST 2006

Klaus Darilion a écrit :

> This will certainly block T.38. MAybe we should send some other error
> code which indicates that this media is not supported. Intelligent
> devices may then try to fallback to G.711.

Actually it doesn't seem to block anything. I wonder if search() works
only on headers and not on the body of the SDP? In which case I would
have no way of performing a condition on T.38... :(

Here is what I have:

    if (method!="REGISTER") {

        # Reject T.38 Faxing
        if (search("(a|A)=(T|t)38")) {
           sl_send_reply("403","T.38 not allowed");
        };

        <snipped the rest>

    };

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.

--
Jean-Michel Hiver - http://ykoz.net/
Découvrez la Réunion des Technologies IP & Telecom