[Serusers] mysql configuration and serctl

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 17:20:46 CET 2006

I am not entirely sure, but I think SER has a problem creating ser_fifo for
some reason. Your directory settings are fine too.

I think you should not use CVS to install SER. Those sources are most
probably under development and are being changed constantly. So, instead,
download a stable SER version (I would suggest using 0.9.6, which is the
latest) from iptel.org and install it right upon your existing version (read
INSTALL file first on how to specify the installation directory). If you
have a way to remove previous installation first, that would be even better.

Best of luck :)