[Serusers] Ekiga.net, service down, impossible to restart SER

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Mar 15 08:33:06 CET 2006

20K is per server and the number is just a guidance, it all depends on your
setup, registration intervals etc.
No matter how hard you try, you won't find a solution that scales
indefinitely on one server. You also want redundancy, so you need to add
some servers and decide how to manage your subcription base.
g-)