[Serusers] Ekiga.net, service down, impossible to restart SER

Tobias Lindgren tobias.lindgren at ip-only.se
Tue Mar 14 23:29:52 CET 2006

Hi,

Glad it helped you out a bit. I'm not sure on that you would actually
hit the limit with 4 times your users, as I guess it could be affected
by other things in the database such as the alias table for example and
therefor you'd most likely hit the limit before seeing 4 times the users.

But, I think you might find this rather long thread interresting,
starting here:
http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2005-May/019850.html

Br,
Tobias