[Serusers] Re: help with textops

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Tue Mar 14 19:02:46 CET 2006

I've pretty much exhausted all combinations or re I can think of. I've
tried both the replace and subst commands without success.I've placed
these command instead of the if-then construct:
if (search("^From.*sip:(.*)@myschool.edu")) { ...} along with some xlog
statements and these log statements are being executed. Anyone have any
thoughts on how I can replace the domain name in the From URI ?

Thanks,Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania