[Serusers] serrweb regex problem

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Mon Mar 13 08:59:15 CET 2006

Joao Pereira napsal(a):
> Ok, then what version of serweb is having less problems with PostgreSQL?

You can try version from CVS. But you have to use also SER from CVS. New
serweb is not backward compatible with SER 0.9.x - DB schema has been
changed.

> Or I can try changing this query:
>
> select max(abs(username)) from aliases where domain='mydomain.pt' and
> username REGEXP "^[0-9]+$"
>
> to something more "postgre like".
> But I cant find it in the code... where are the SQL querys in the serweb
> code?

The SQL queries are in files in data_layer directory. If you enable
logging in serweb you should see location of query in log file.

But change of this one query do not solve your problem. There are more
queries which not work in postgres.

Karel