[Serusers] serrweb regex problem

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Sat Mar 11 20:14:16 CET 2006

Ok, then what version of serweb is having less problems with PostgreSQL?

Or I can try changing this query:

select max(abs(username)) from aliases where domain='mydomain.pt' and
username REGEXP "^[0-9]+$"

to something more "postgre like".
But I cant find it in the code... where are the SQL querys in the serweb
code?
Thanks
Joao Pereira