[Users] Usage of record_route_preset / dispatcher / UAC-Module

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Mon Mar 27 12:28:33 CEST 2006

Hi Andy, Hi Bogdan,

@first: Thank you for your replies.
I agree, i SHOULD do Record-Route with the Proxy-IP and loose-Route
either on the LB or on the Proxies (for consistency). But i cannot...
I need to do record_route on the proxies (for add_rr_param) and i need
to do loose_routing on the Proxies for accounting (i do not want to it
on the LB).
Any hint, any how-to?

Carsten