[Users] openser and authentication

buxalex at libero.it buxalex at libero.it
Wed Mar 15 11:24:36 CET 2006

Hello Bogdan,

I made some more tests, and I realized that:

After registering my softphone (Express Talk) with user and password correct, if I change the password with a wrong one,
the softphone registers anyway to openser. But if I shutdown
the softphone and I restart it with a wrong password, the registration is refused (error 401). So I am wandering whether
it is a softphone problem or a bug into openser. I have this doubt, because changing the user with a non existent into db, softphone doesn't register to openser even avoiding to shutdown the softphone. What do you think?

Thanks for your support...
Alessandro