[Users] Radius Authentication

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sun Mar 12 13:35:51 CET 2006

Hello,

I searched on google the error message ("Received invalid reply digest
from server") and it is due to the fact that the radius client and
server do not agree on share secret. You have to check that the same
share secret is set for radiusclient as well as for freeradius server.
Note that the latest versions of freeradius uses two files for
configuring the radius client attributes: 'clients' and 'clients.conf'.
In the radiusclient side you have to check the 'servers' file.