[Users] Radius Authentication

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 23:49:09 CET 2006

First, let me cut the length of this e-mail... ;)

Now, the only message that appears is the one that I sended You in the
previous e-mail.

I played arround with the libradiusclient (file lib/sendserver.c) setting
DIGEST_DEBUG (see a diff below) and recompile all stuff. Than I run openser
with -TDdd and look the output. It shows me that the MD5 isn't equal. I try
this after find this comments:
http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2003-February/015851.html

If it helps I can share an access to You in our server. Let me know about...

Edson...

23a24,25
> #define DIGEST_DEBUG 1

404a407,410
> #ifdef DIGEST_DEBUG
>         unsigned char   *ptr=NULL;
> #endif

445c451
<                 rc_log(LOG_ERR, "  %s", buf);
---