[Users] t_relay and acc logging

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 2 13:19:17 CET 2006

Hello,

On 03/02/06 04:29, Script Head wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am struggling to make sense of acc logging when combined with
> forwarding a call. My openser.cfg is below this in message.
>
> Every time I place a call from a softphone that registeres to SER, I
> get 30+ records in acc, most of them INVITEs and some are ACKs and
> there are no BYEs. I can't seem to find any documentation that would
> explain to me what I am doing wrong. Someone, please put me on the
> right path.
I assume that flag 3 is used for accounting.

You must move setflag(3) after INVITE authentication and also to set it
for BYEs if they are routed after Route headers. Here is a small example:
http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/ser-flags/ar01s03.html#srfl-ex-acc

Also, I see that you do a forward() or a sl_send_reply() followed by a
t_relay(). At least in case of sl_send_reply() you should exit from the
script.