[Users] t_relay and acc logging

Script Head scripthead at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 03:29:13 CET 2006

Hello,

I am struggling to make sense of acc logging when combined with forwarding a
call. My openser.cfg is below this in message.

Every time I place a call from a softphone that registeres to SER, I get 30+
records in acc, most of them INVITEs and some are ACKs and there are no
BYEs. I can't seem to find any documentation that would explain to me what I
am doing wrong. Someone, please put me on the right path.

route{
        setflag(3);

        if(method=="REGISTER") {
                if (!www_authorize("domain.com", "subscriber")) {
                        www_challenge("richmedium.com", "0");
                        return;
                };
                save("location");
                return;
        }

        if (loose_route()) {
                # mark routing logic in request
                append_hf("P-hint: rr-enforced\r\n");
                return;
        };

        if(method=="INVITE") {
                if (!www_authorize("richmedium.com", "subscriber")) {
                        www_challenge("richmedium.com", "0");
                        return;
                };
        }

        if (uri=~"^sip:1[0-9]*{10}@192.168.1.10") {
                forward(192.168.1.10,5061);
        } else {
                sl_send_reply("404", "Use prefix 1 to dial");
        }

        t_relay();

}