[Serusers] Logging weirdness with Aliases.

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Jun 29 01:02:58 CEST 2006

Something else I noticed that perhaps someone could shed light upon:

If I DO put the lookup("aliases") line in there, the call never logs a BYE
message.  Why does that happen? Can someone fill me in on that?

It's strange... just when you think you have a handle on all of this,
something comes along you just completely don't understand.

N.

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:37:29 -0400, sip wrote