[Serusers] How to start a VOIP business ?

Concy Pereira CPEREIRA at Human-soft.com
Mon Jun 19 09:51:02 CEST 2006

Sir,

I would like to know how can start a successful SIP base VOIP business.
I have being going through some documentation of Open server software
but could not come to a conclusion.

Anybody can suggest me a complete solution for running PC to Phone
service Using GPL products, with accounting, authentication and
authorization with different rate Plans etc.

Here is what I have decided to do.

SIP Server (Hardware)

1. Linux RedHat 9.0

2. OpenSer or SIP express router

3. Radius client

Accounting  /CDR server ( Hardware)

1. Linux Redhat 9.0

2. CDRTool by  ag-projects   http://www.ag-projects.com/cdrtool.html

3. MySQL

1.Carrirer

Subcription to any International whole sale VOIP carrier

Please suggest if I have missed anything out.

Regards,

Concy