[Serusers] reregistration problems

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Jun 13 08:05:35 CEST 2006

According to the RFC, the UA calculates when to initiate a reREGISTER
based on the expiry time. It's a percentage of the expiry time, minimum
x seconds (don't remember right now).
If there is a time problem on the UA, this calculation can fail, so I
would start looking there. Also, I have seen some UAs (older
Grandstreams) coming in with a reRegistration too late (after the
contact being expired). If the UA doesn't understand that, it can end up
without registration.

Let's bring it up: who are the vendors, the models, the firmware
versions ... ;-)
g-)