[Serusers] Changing syslog facility.level in ser.cfg

Graham Lewis Graham.Lewis at spitfire.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 14:16:36 CEST 2006

Is there a way to change the syslog facility from "daemon" to "local7" in ser.cfg

In particular I'd like to set the output from the acc module to local7.notice. I see I can change the syslog level using "log_level" but is there a way to change the facility other than editing it in main.c and re-compiling?

Graham Lewis

This email was sent on behalf of Spitfire Technology Group.  This e-mail is strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee(s). It may contain personal and confidential information and as such
may be protected by the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email you must: (i) Not disclose, copy or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its contents
in any way or you may be acting unlawfully; (ii) Contact Spitfire immediately on +44 (0) 20 7501 3000
quoting the name of the sender and the addressee then delete it from your system. Any views or opinions
expressed within this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Spitfire
Technology Group. Email may be monitored for security purposes. Spitfire have scanned this email for
viruses but does not accept any responsibility once this email has been transmitted. You should scan
attachments (if any) for viruses.