[Users] SER status page

Alfred E. Heggestad aeh at db.org
Thu Jun 8 13:24:41 CEST 2006

hi

I have been using OpenSER from CVS for some months now, as a
SIP proxy for a few domains. the OpenSER server has been very stable ;)
my goal is to have an experimental service using latest version of
all components.

we have a small PHP script to display the SER status, reading from
the MySQL database. you can see how it works here:

   http://ser.symbianos.org/

(if you want to download the PHP script, go to the bottom of the page)

Many thanks for supporting the OpenSER server, I find
both the code and the docs to be excellent ;)

/alfred

--
Alfred E. Heggestad <aeh at db.org>
Web:    http://aeh.db.org/