[Serusers] SER with Oracle db

Dmitry Semyonov dsemyonov at dins.ru
Thu Jul 27 19:41:46 CEST 2006

Atle,

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 at 10:14 +0200, Atle Samuelsen wrote:

> check in the exprimental tree. There atleast was a Oracle databaase
> module there.
>
> http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/experimental/oracle/dbase.c.diff?r1=1.1.2.3&r2=1.1.2.4

Hmm... If you wanted to reference cvs web interface, then the
following link seems more appropriate to me:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/experimental/oracle/?only_with_tag=rel_0_9_0

> I've never tried it. :-) but give it a try and tell us how it went :D

We use it with stable SER branch. Works like a charm so far ;)

P.S.

I've just tried to commit a patch to improve robustness of the module,
and got the following error:

  error closing /tmp/cvs-serv332/./CVS/Repository
  No space left on device

Will wait until tomorrow...

--
...Bye..Dmitry.