FW: FW: [Serusers] DNS SRV Mediaproxy

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:02:16 CEST 2006

It's a really nice setup and quite complex, if you manage to get it
working I would like to know it. You can try to take a look at
heartbeat and www.ultramonkey.org because you might find useful
programs to monitor both machines and have "same" IP.

I don't know if it can help you but there's a parameter under proc
that controls whether packets should be forwarded from interface to
interface: Execute
#cat sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
if it returns 1 it means that the kernel is acting as router between
the two interfaces. You can set it to 0 so the two interfaces would be
isolated:
#echo 0 > sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

I'm afraid I can't help you more.....I don't know much more ;)

Samuel.