[Serusers] Fwd: regd registration in SER

dillip parida kumar.usoft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:06:36 CEST 2006

hello,

        I  am new to SER, the thing is I want to route a call thru SER
without registering at SER. let me explain in more detail.........if there
SIP phones are running diffrent machine say A  and B. SER  is running on my
machine. if any one sip phone wants to call other sip phone, the call must
be registered.

i want to make this registartion feature off. that means call should be
routed thru SER but it wont be registered at SER.

please help me

Thnaking u,
dilip