[Serusers] Presence issue with SER

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Fri Jul 21 07:50:41 CEST 2006

Hi,
as presence server can be used ser from CVS head (but I'm not sure if
changes in CVS in last few days haven't broken something) or presence
snapshot published on ftp://ftp.iptel.org/pub/ser/presence. There is a
presence handbook describing usage of presence modules.

I'm now changing internal data structures and till 1.-2. August there
will be new presence snapshot with support for PIDF extensions like
RPID, ...

It will NOT support id in Event header - we don't support multiple
subscriptions within one dialog now.

	Vaclav