[Serusers] problem with t_relay_to

Luis Silva lfs12 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:24:41 CEST 2006

Hi all!!

I'm using the t_relay_to() function from the tm module but I'm having
problems sending the message to the port that I want.
I have in my cenario a proxy server(port:5062) that relays the message to
another ser server that as the listening port 5063. Both ser servers are on
the same machine, but has you can see, in different ports.
I'm using t_relay_to("5063","10.10.12.4") for relaying the message, but
instead of going to port 5063 the message goes to the port 5060 where I have
another server.
What might be the problem? Can you help? tks a lot

Regards, Luis