[Serusers] How to send PSTN CALLs to a NATED PSTN GW?

Alberto Cruz acruz at tekbrain.com
Tue Jul 11 17:21:59 CEST 2006

Yes the GW registers itself with my SER server.

According to your tip I have the following:
My GW is registered at location as
~~~Contact(0x404c54c0)~~~
domain    : 'location'
aor       : '5527350900'
Contact   : 'sip:5527350900 at 201.133.85.162:5060'
Expires   : 761
q         :
Call-ID   : 'E1A37F8C-2BE711D6-8020EB34-A0107B2E'

Do you mean I could have the following block at my ser.cfg:
        if ((uri=~"sip:001[1-9][0-9]{9}@.*")) {
                rewriteuri("sip:5527360900 at mysipdomain");
                avp_write("i:45", "inv_timeout");
                route(1);
                break;
        };