[Serusers] Open source GSM/CDMA network

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Jul 10 11:59:06 CEST 2006

I'm very curious to know why you want to do that?  While reusing
SIM-identities on various access control points make sense if you have
customers with SIM (a WLAN/3G phone could then easily roam on a service
provider WLAN footprint, pending support for it in the phone, i.e.
pulling out SIM-data to be used in 802.1x), I cannot really see the
reason for doing what you propose?! (I'm not a GSM/CDMA person, so
pardon me for being ignorant)
g-)