[Serusers] Global Failover Server

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sat Jul 8 09:35:06 CEST 2006

I'm not sure if I understand your scenario. A stateless proxy would need
a peer for hardware failures and "a bunch of servers" sounds expensive
and I'm not sure what you gain. Could you provide some details? (The
dispatcher module can be used for stateless proxy; using a SER for load
balancing.  You can also use 302 REFER to divide load across registrars.
However, regardless how you do it, you need some routing between SER
servers to make sure that messages to a UA go through the SER server the
UA contacted as first hop).
g-)