[Serusers] Global Failover Server

Ritesh Jalan ritesh.j at net4.in
Fri Jul 7 13:57:05 CEST 2006

Hi

DNS SRV is a Load Balance system, How it can be a fail over.

Only for call initialisation a UAC will search for DNS SRV records, but after the the call starts, if First server (From which call is beaing initiated) goes down then thebye message will not go to second server

net4.in
Ritesh Jalan
Senior Engineer - Business Solution
Net4India Ltd.